- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Google today announced two new products to the Google Home family: Google Home Mini and Home Max. Both the devices support Google Assistant.
Google Home Mini
The Google Home Mini is sleek and smooth, with no corners or edges, and about the size of a donut. Its fabric enclosure is durable, yet transparent enough to let through both light and sound. The LEDs under the fabric light up to show you when your Assistant hears you. And it projects 360-degree sound so you’ll never miss a beat. With far-field microphones, Mini can hear you even when there’s music playing or there’s other noise in the background. Mini is priced at $49 and comes in three colors— Chalk, Charcoal and Coral.
Google Home Max
The Google Home Max sports dual 4.5inch high excursion woofers. The company claims that it can deliver upto 20 times louder sound than the Original Google Home. Smart Sound, a new audio experience powered by Google’s artificial intelligence. It’s what allows Max to adapt to you—your environment, your context, and your preferences. Smart Sound automatically adjusts for where you place Max in a room, so if you decide to move your speaker a few feet, it will dynamically tune itself within seconds. The Home Max supports Bluetooth and auxiliary port. The device is priced at $399 and comes with 12 months of ad-free YouTube Music (valid till February 18) and will be available in two colors — Chalk and Charcoal.