- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Google Today launched the much awaited second generation of Google Pixel Smartphones – Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL for $ 649 and $ 849, respectively. Both the handsets runs on Android Oreo out-of-the-box and comes with minimum 3 years’ promise of future software updates.
The Google Pixel 2 sports a 5-inch Full-HD OLED display while Pixel 2 XL sports a 6-inch QHD display. Both the handsets are powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor, with 4GB RAM and 64GB/128GB storage capacities. Both the handsets feature a 12.2MP rear camera and an 8MP font camera. Other features include – 4G VoLTE, USB Type-C port, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, WiFi, GPS/GLONASS and NFC. The Pixel 2 packs a 2,700mAh battery while the Pixel 2 XL packs a 3,520mAh battery.
The handset includes a fingerprint sensor below the rear camera but there’s no headphone jack.