- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
- OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition smartphone launched at ₹ 38,999
Reliance Jio has announced a new Diwali offer for its users. The company is offering 100% cashback on every recharge of ₹ 399. The user will receive 8 cashback vouchers of ₹ 50 on the MyJio app which can be redeemed after November 15. The offer is valid between 12th to 18th October.
The ₹ 399 Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer provides 84GB of 4G data for 84 days (1GB per day), unlimited calls and 100 SMS/day. Under the new Diwali offer, users will get 8 vouchers of ₹ 50, amounts to ₹ 400. The same can be redeemed on all future recharges of ₹ 309 and above, or ₹ 91 and above for data add-ons. Users can redeem only one voucher against one recharge after November 15. The company has also announced that it will be launching new plans effective from October 19, 2017. So, if you are a Jio user then do recharge your number before October 19, 2017. The new recharge benefit will be activated once the existing pack expires. However, there’s no word regarding new Jio Plans.
This offer can be availed from MyJio app, Jio website, Jio Stores, Reliance Digital outlets, Partner Retail stores and Digital Partners which include – JioMoney, Paytm, AmazonPay, PhonePe and Mobikwik.