- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
- OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition smartphone launched at ₹ 38,999
Reliance Jio has announced new tariff plans for both new and existing customers. These plans will be effective from today. The company was running was Jio Diwali Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer, which gave 100% cashback against a recharge of ₹ 399. During the announcement, it was mentioned that the company is going to introduce new tariff plans on October 19.
With this move, the ₹ 399 plan with 84 days validity will now cost ₹ 459. The ₹ 399 will offer the same benefits but for 70 days. The benefit of ₹ 149 has been doubled. The plan will now offer 4.2GB of data with a daily FUP limit of 0.15GB. Similarly, ₹ 509 will now offer 2GB/day instead of 1GB/day.
The operator has also increased the validity of long term plans. The ₹ 1,999 plan is now valid for 180 days instead of 120 days. While, the ₹ 4,999 plan comes with a validity of 360 days instead of 210 days.