- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
- OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition smartphone launched at ₹ 38,999
Lenovo owned Motorola has launched the Moto X4 smartphone. This marks the return of return of Moto X series smartphones after almost 2 years in India. The device will be in two variants – 32GB storage with 3GB of RAM is priced at ₹ 20,999, while the other model with 64GB storage and 4GB RAM is priced at ₹ 22,999 and will go on sale exclusively via Flipkart starting 11:59 PM tonight. The handset will be available in Super Black and Sterling Blue color variants.
The Motorola Moto X4 is built of glass and metal, featuring 3D glass contours. and a reflective film on the rear glass. The handset boasts an IP68 certification, making it water and dust resistant. The handset also includes Corning Gorilla Glass protection on the front and back to keep both the sides scratch-free. The Moto X4 sports a 5.2inch Full HD LTPS IPS display with Gorilla Glass protection. The handset is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 Octa-Core processor clocked at 2.2GHz with Adreno 508 GPU clocked at 650MHz. The handset includes 3GB /4GB RAM and 32/64GB of internal storage, expandable upto 2TB via microSD card.
The handset runs on Android 7.1 Nougat out-of-the-box. The Moto X4 features a dual camera setup at the back – 12 MP Dual Autofocus pixel sensor and an 8 MP Ultra-wide angle camera with CCT dual LED flash. On the front, it includes a 16MP selfie camera with flash. The handset can connect upto 4 different Bluetooth devices for synchronized output and can even share music over bluetooth wireless headsets. Other features include – 4G VoLTE, USB Type – C, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC and GPS.
Sensors on the phone include – Fingerprint Reader, Gravity, Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Magnetometer, Gyroscope and Sensor Hub. The phone also includes Moto Key that allows the users to securely sign into websites using fingerprints, without using user ID and password. The device packs a 3,000mAh battery with support for Turbo Power Charging. The company has also announced launch day offers, which includes:
- Extra ₹2500 OFF on Regular Exchange Value.
- Extra ₹3000 OFF on Regular Exchange Value of Moto Handsets.
- 340GB data on Airtel Network.
- Extra 10% OFF on HDFC Bank Cards.