- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
- OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition smartphone launched at ₹ 38,999
Xiaomi India today unveiled its much-awaited ‘Desh Ka Smartphone’, the Redmi 4A. The handset will be available exclusively via Flipkart starting December 7 at 12 Noon. The device will be available in two variants – one with 2GB RAM and 16GB storage, and the other with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage. The actual price of the 2GB + 16GB variant is ₹ 5,999, but the company is offering the first 5 million units at ₹ 4,999. While, the 3GB + 32GB variant is priced at ₹ 6,999. The Redmi 5A is a ‘Make in India‘ smartphone.
The Redmi 5A sports a 5-inch HD IPS display and is powered by a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor clocked at 1.4GHz with Adreno 308 GPU. Both the handsets have dedicated memory slot with storage capacity of upto 128GB via microSD card. The handset runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat based MIUI9.
The Redmi 5A features a 13MP primary camera with an LED flash and a 5MP front-facing camera. Other features include 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS. The device packs a 3,000mAh battery. Other features include Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, E-compass, Accelerometer and Gyroscope.
The handset will be available in Grey and Gold color variants.