- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
OnePlus today launched the OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition smartphone. The handset is priced at ₹ 38,999 and will be available in 8GB/128 GB variant. The handset will be available in Sandstone White color variant and boasts of a Star Wars logo on the back along with a ‘Red Mineral’ alert slider button. The device will go on sale online via Amazon and various OnePlus retail outlets.
The OnePlus 5T smartphone sports a bezel-less design with 6-inch Full HD+ Full Optic AMOLED display with 18:9 aspect ratio and 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The handset is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor clocked at 2.45GHz with 6GB or 8GB RAM and 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. The handset runs OxygenOS 4.7.
The OnePlus 5T boasts a dual camera setup at the back – 16MP + 20MP with dual – LED flash. On the front, it has got a 16MP Selfie camera. The handset packs a 3,300mAh battery and supports DashCharge Technology. Other features include 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, USB-Type C, NFC and GPS.
The company has also announced launch day offers, which includes:
- ₹ 1,500 Instant Discount with Axis Bank Credit/Debit Cards.
- Extra ₹ 2,000 exchange value on OnePlus smartphones. Extra ₹ 1,000 on Other smartphones.
- 3 months’ No Cost EMI on Credit Cards.
- ₹ 500 promotional credits on Kindle App.
- 1008 GB data for Idea users.
- ₹ 250 Amazon Pay Balance for Prime Video users.
- Free 12 month Accidental Damage Insurance.
- One year complimentary Zomato Gold Membership.